Please let us know if you would like to get more information on how to join the programme. We would gladly provide more details and get in dialogue. DTU has many initiatives maybe we can help you in the right direction if this is not the right programme for you.
The Oi-X programme is closely integrated with the education system which is why you also via this programme can build up a strong connection to DTU and the many teachers and researchers. We have already experienced that many companies uses these competitions, hackathons etc. to boost an intensified focus on new innovation strategies within the company.
How to become a sponsor – > challenge owner:
- Payment of sponsor fee dkk 100.000 (fixed fee for one challenge)
- Creation of a challenge (we offer support to handle this process)
- Commitment – participation in Oi-X activities
- Sign a collaboration contract on ‘open innovation’
- Oi-X Green Mobility (2019 Fall – October)
- Oi-X Human (2020 Spring – March)
- Close coupling of students and corporations – let students be your new channel for innovation and simultaneously get insight into new types of talents.
- Jointly solve real-world challenges – generating new solutions – resulting in new spin-ins and spin-outs (from challenge to value creation)
- Strengthened (open) innovation practice in the company. Get experience with new innovation strategies.